DemonEditor 1.0.7 Beta (Build: 20210424)
Enigma2 channel and satellites list editor
|Version String:||1.0.7 Beta (Build: 20210424)|
|Minimum OS:||macOS 10.7.0|
|Vendor Name:||Dmitriy Yefremov|
Version History 1.0.7 Beta (Build: 20210424)
Enigma2 channel and satellites list editor for GNU/Linux.
Experimental support of Neutrino-MP or others on the same basis (BPanther, etc). Focused on the convenience of working in lists from the keyboard. The mouse is also fully supported (Drag and Drop etc)
Main features of the program:
• Editing bouquets, channels, satellites.
• Import function.
• Backup function.
• Extended support of IPTV.
• Support of picons.
• Downloading of picons and updating of satellites (transponders) from the web.
• Import to bouquet(Neutrino WEBTV) from m3u.
• Export of bouquets with IPTV services in m3u.
• Assignment of EPGs from DVB or XML for IPTV services (only Enigma2, experimental).
• Preview (playback) of IPTV or other streams directly from the bouquet list (should be installed VLC).